Wednesday 26th October 2022
Full Day EVENT | 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Do you aim to deliver clear and concise coronial findings? Looking to sharpen what you include in your reasons? At this invitation-only workshop you will learn to write your coronial findings in a clear and succinct manner.
Join Judge Wendy Wilmoth from the County Court of Victoria and esteemed guest speakers who will guide you through practical exercises that you can readily use to finesse your writing.
You will also learn about:
- planning for and understanding your audience
- determining the relevance and communicating complex and technical information
- refining the architecture of writing, including structuring findings and narrative
- writing for First Nations audiences in a trauma-informed way
- understanding voice, clear communication, and plain language principles.