Friday 17th March 2023
Full Day EVENT | 9:00 AM-4:30 PM
Effectively managing a courtroom may be a challenge. But it is a skill that can be learned and will assist you to appropriately establish your authority.
Join coaches Simon Wood and Angela Twigg as they share with you the fundamentals of courtcraft.
You will walk away with the skills to establish authority, deal with challenging behaviours and engage in meaningful ways in the courts.
Over one full day you will:
- enhance your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- learn strategies for keeping calm in stressful situations
- reflect on how you want to be perceived in your courtroom
- put your new skills into practice
- receive feedback to develop your own personal style.
This session is repeated on 1 August. To register for the August session please click here
Simon Wood, Director and Founder, Seedling CTS
Angela Twigg, Senior Associate Consultant, Seedling CTS