The College warmly congratulates Peter Cole, Gregory Brock, Rea Condoleon, Richard Curie, Jennifer Ellis, Filip Gelev, Jennifer Holdstock, Diane Hubble, Donald Lucas and John Vestakis on their appointments to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
VCAT will be strengthened with the addition of:
- Peter Cole, a senior civil engineer
- Gregory Brock, an adjudicator and member of the Torture Claims Appeal Board and Non-Refoulement Office of Hong Kong
- Rea Condoleon, a principal member of the Refugee Status Review Tribunal in Nauru
- Richard Curie, a senior lawyer and consultant mediator
- Jennifer Ellis, a sessional legal member of the Mental Health Tribunal
- Filip Gelev, a member of the Torture Claims Appeal Board and Non-Refoulement Office of Hong Kong, Nauru Refugee Status Review Tribunal and a supervising lawyer at Refugee Legal
- Jennifer Holdstock, a founding principal at Holdstock Law
- Diane Hubble, a member of the National Sports Tribunal and a principal decision maker in the Practitioner Discipline Unit of the Victorian Building Authority
- Donald Lucas, a member of the Hong Kong Torture Claims Appeal Board and Non-Refoulement Office and a principal of Lucas Australian Migration Consulting
- John Vestakis, a certified land valuer.
We look forward to engaging with each new VCAT member throughout this next stage of their professional lives.