Welcome to the latest update in Scholarship for the Legal Community: a curated selection of research summaries of recently published academic writing from local and international journals.
Eight new pieces of research have been added to the collection, including:
- when a sentence will be manifestly excessive
- an analysis of judicial understanding of family violence in survivor-perpetrated homicide cases
- compensatory damages and the role of ‘loss’ in action for tort and breach of contract
- property rights as an independent basis for restitution
- new section on 'Why scholarship matters'
Please note some articles may require a subscription to view. Law Library Victoria account holders will be able to view the articles.
The Scholarship for the Legal Community resource was last updated on 23 November 2022.